Quarantine Management Information for Overseas Entrants
(Entrants via an airport, 20 January 2022 updated)
● Countries that are excluded from quarantine exemption for those who have completed vaccination → ‘All countries/regions’ are designated temporarily for 2 weeks (~ Feb. 3, 2022).
- Even the entrants who have completed vaccination shall be put to ten-day mandatory quarantine.
● Strengthening of the facility quarantine actions for entrants from the countries where the Omicron variant has broken out and of the PCR test for the entrants from Africa and so on (Nov. 28, 2021~)
- Entry of short-stay foreigners from 11 countries* where the Omicron variant has broken out shall be refused (Nov. 28, 2021~).
· South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Resoto, Kingdom of Eswatini, Mozambique, Malawii, Nigeria, Ghana, and Zambia
● To check the quarantine management flow chart for overseas entrants, please check the image below.
- Please check further information via following file: Quarantine Management Flow Chart for Overseas Entrants
· All contents of the file are written in English, but the Korean government has set the file name in Korean, so the file name may be displayed in Korean.
· This version is updated as of January 5 2022.