■ As of April 13, 2020, the following measures have been implemented to prevent the further spread of COVID-19. The visa and immigration regulations below this box will remain invalid until further notice.
* This will not apply to long-term visas (visa type: A, D, E, F,G, H) and short-term employment visa (visa type: C-4)
* This will not apply to holders of diplomatic, official passports, inbound flight (ship) crew members, and ABTC (APEC Business Travel Card) card holders.
* Applications will be required to submit documents such as a medical certificate issued within 48 hours before visa application and an agreement to quarantine.
* Suspension of entry from dangerous regions of China (as of February 4, 2020) and visa-free entry of Japanese nationals (as of March 9, 2020) still in effect.
* Information courtesy of Ministry of Justice
Foreign nationals entering Korea are required to have a valid passport and a Korean visa issued by the Korean Embassy or consular offices in their country. However, citizens from many countries are now permitted visa-free entry for a limited period under certain conditions. In order to check whether you are allowed to enter Korea without a visa issuance and for other requirements, please contact a Korean Embassy or consular offices in your country or visit the following websites to confirm.